The HubSpot (BETA) integration will be receiving continuing development. Please send us your feedback on the integration and what you would like to see added in the future at email@example.com.
All users who wish to use the HubSpot integration must first authenticate their user against HubSpot.
Once your Hub admin has setup the HubSpot integration with Windward Hub, all HubSpot users will be able to see the integration in HubSpot:
- Login to your HubSpot account
- Navigate to one of your deals.
- Notice on the right side of the deal that a new Windward Hub card has appeared for the Windward Hub integration:
To setup the integration for your user, you must have a Windward Hub account and access to view Deals in HubSpot
- Navigate to a Deal in HubSpot
- Click on "Output" under the Windward Hub card
- If prompted, log into your Hub account in the Window that opens.
- If you see the window open to a team in your Windward Hub Organization, you are account is now connected!
You can check that your account was connected successfully by:
- Logging into Windward Hub in a new window.
- Going to your User Profile in Hub
- Under the "My Integrations" tab you will see the HubSpot integration labeled as "Connected."
If you wish to change your HubSpot authentication or simply wish to remove the HubSpot integration from your user, you can do this in your User Profile.
- Go to your User Profile in Windward Hub
- Expand the section "My Integrations"
- Click "Disconnect" for the integration you wish to remove